Interesting customs and traditions in Armenia

Hello everyone,

Living outside of our home country requires us to adapt to a new culture and different traditions. What are some of the cultural specifics in Armenia?

What are some of the traditional beliefs and cultural practices that you have encountered in Armenia that are different to your home country?

Tell us a bit more about some of the customs that you've found interesting, such as communication style, food, greetings, laws, or festivities.

What were your initial reactions and how did you adapt to them?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Armenians are often characterized as hospitable, friendly, have strong family values. Armenians are open-hearted and keep communication simple. They love having guests at their homes and if you don't want to try everything it would be considered insulting to the host )) It's an everyday habbit  for the women to drink black coffee with their neighbors and speak about others life.

Hi, how is one bedroom rental apartments in Armenia. I got the contradictory information online. Can anyone tell me the correct information who lives in Armenia please?

Hi Mili Mishi! In Yerevan,  they are about 22- 23$ for a day, for a month from 250- 260$

Hi, thanks for your answer. I have more questions about Armenia. Can I talk to you privately please? My email: ***
If you don't mind send me a message.
Have a good day

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello dear I'm looking for a job here can you please help me?

Hi Chinedup150, do you live in Armenia? I live in America. I love to help others. If I can help you you anyway from here, that will be my pleasure.

Hi Chinedup150,
www.indeed.com  and  www.craigslist.org
These are the two famous job search websites in USA. Many Indian people working on customer service remotely from India for our american companies such as Verizon or Comcast. Also, on these websites, you can see many online remote job which you can do from anywhere. So my advice for you to send your resume on these websites and try to find a job. If you have any question, feel free ask me. I am here for you.

Hi there 😊👋😀, milli would you like to talk about armenia with me? I'm interested....

@Sunny Saxena 47, hi, if you live in Armenia, truly I need to talk to you about Armenia and I will be very appreciated if you discuss about with me. My question: do you know any authentic rental apartment website information outside of Yerevan? Or can you give me info about how to book an apartment from here?
Have a good day