Relocating and receiving negative opinions

Hi everyone.

I have been getting alot negative opinions from a few friends and people at work when im planning on coming to qatar. I mean shocking opinions like women give birth in the sand, doctors shout at women giving birth,  you cant eat at all during ramadan,  women are treated very badly.

Has anyone else encounterd this?

Hi,
about the women giving birth, ( not so sure)
For ramadan, it s true, it is not allowed in front of public, but you can do it in your private. it is general in all arabic culture and countries. :)

Anyone also can find strange that, In Scotland the law obliges citizens to allow whoever knocks on their door to use their toilet. or. In Carlisle, any Scot found wandering around may be whipped or jailed. :D

Noooooooo what the hell is that??????? Who the hell told u that?????????? U can eat during ramadhan but not in front of people or in public places till sun set i even think u can eat in hotels before sun set

Dear Princess. Glasgowmidwife,

All what you have mentioned in your message is totally wrong, i have been living in Qatar for almost 7 years now, and Qatar is very safe, clean, organized country with very clean roads, streets, houses, the best country in meddle east, this is my what's up number: **if you with to contact me any time, please visit it do not worry at all,

Thanks and regars.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

You can eat any time any where, there are a lot of restaurants will be open during Ramadan due to the expats living in Qatar,