Sponsorship

Dear All,

Im in process of changing sponsorship from father to company. All went well, and MOL accepted the application. Now it is stuck with MOI Jawazat since 1 month. Do you know what is the problem? All fees are deposited under my iqama.

Regards,
Ehsan

@DarkMatter,
I am also going to start the process of sponsorship change from father to company.

Is Iqraar Tanazal is the only document to be issued from our side, yes? or any additional documents are required? Have you also paid dependent fees?

Which profession are you going to be transferred to?  I heard that transfer to engineer professions are currently difficult.

Looking forward for your reply. Please assist me with your experiences you have dealt in this process.

Thank You

Hi,

Iqraar Tanazul and 2 letters for release from your father, one to company and another to Jawazat.

Yes dependency fees is paid. I changed to Accountant.

Regards

Sir, Thank you so much for quick reply !

I want to ask few questions if you don't mind...

Those 2 letters from my father, I believe this should be under father company's letterhead, and should also be stamped from Chamber of Commerce?

Just one more question, While changing to Accountant profession, did they ask for attested degree? And also whether your profession transfer was done recently?

I see that your whole process is finished regarding transfer to new company and profession change, and you are only waiting to receive printed Iqama Card, right? Is that the only reason for delay at Jawazat or else?

Awaiting your kind reply and also thank you for sharing valuable information.

Regards

Yes they asked for attestation of degree.

Yep MOL approved but stuck at jawazat.

OMG !!!

About degree attestation, my degree is attested by MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) Bahrain, not by MOFA Saudi, Will that be acceptable? Was your degree stamped by MOFA, Saudi? Have you personally shown your attested degree to them or through your HR while in profession change process?

Also, please confirm whether 2 letters from my father should be attested by Chamber of Commerce or not?

Thank You

Mine letters were not attested by COC but it is better you do.

They need Saudi Embassy attestation and MOFA KSA.

I gave to HR, and MOL accepted.

Dear Friend,

My transfer application is approved by Ministry of Labour and showing blue message of being transferred to new employer (checked it online), Alhamdullilah.

I just want to know whether this approval means that my profession has also been changed or there is any additional procedures in line for profession change?

Hope you can clarify me with your own personal experience.

Regards,
Mohammed

hi, the approved transfer of sponsorship in MOL online does not mean your profession has been changed too. Changing of profession has a different process where in you will submit some requirements such as proof that you are engineer, accountant, doctor, etc.  and should be attested by the Saudi embassy. Please take note that there are professions that only Saudi are entitled to. I suggest you have to check it with your HR.