Close

Indonesia Community in Netherlands

Hello, I'm new here in Utrecht. I searching Indonesia community around Utrecht that they can help me to give information about Netherlands. Thank you i will be pretty happy you can help me guys.

Ani

Must it be nesseceraly Indonesian?
Here are many expat from all sorts walk of life who can help you.

What do you need or want to know?

Hi, i have some not good condition. I was go at iND to apply for verification against EU Law because my husband from European citizen and they said my husband should have contract for work min 1 year with include the paper from salary for 3 months and then you can apply. I just wondering, i have only 3 months visa until February, if i apply that aplication, they will say have to be waiting the decision within 6 months, and my question i have to comeback in my husband country before the visa finish?
I hope somebody can give me information about this. Thank you so much anyway :)

If you search facebook for 'Indonesians living in Holland' group, you should be able to find your fellow countrymen who may be able to help you.  Good luck :)

Expatriate health insurance in the Netherlands

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Netherlands

Moving to the Netherlands

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Netherlands

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in the Netherlands

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Netherlands