Close

I have lived in Portugal for ten years. I originally came from England and worked for a communications company for 24 years prior to retiring. I like to write and have had a book published, called The Wolf and The Sorceress - The King's Magician. My publisher (the kind that you pay to help them get the books everywhere) only told the shops in England about my book and they listed it , but never stocked it. If you go into a bookshop and don't see a book, you can't buy it. It was on Amazon and I have had good results from there. Now three years on due to lack of sales the publisher says, they have closed my account down. I am now in the process of finding a new publisher, one that will promote my story into a best seller. It has had good crits. from the people who bought on Amazon, and people I know who bought it want to know about the next story - there will be five books if I can get them published. I
am not looking for a job, it is great just doing what I want when I want. The name I am using belongs to the heroine of my story.

Expatriate health insurance in Portugal

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Portugal

Moving to Portugal

Find tips from professionals about moving to Portugal

Travel insurance in Portugal

Enjoy stress-free travel to Portugal