Vietnamese coffee decaf?

Has anyone ever encountered a decaffeinated coffee in Vietnam?  I was told by my doctor that I should never drink regular coffee again in my life. :sosad:  I have a favorite brand, Bao Minh, roasted in My Tho of all places, which I may have to give up on.  When in Vietnam, I scoured the shelves of the supermarkets but never saw any.  Even the items in green boxes, which in the US is a marker for decaf, proved otherwise.   Thanks it you know anything.

Tchibo decaf is sold at Vinmart and Big C, but it's instant, I'm sorry to say. 

Nestlé has been making decaf for several years now from their own factory Nestlé Trị An in Đồng Nai, Biên Hòa. Knowing Nestlé, it's probably also instant.

ETA:  My last sentence may not be correct.  I did a quick search and found an article re: Nestlé Trị An, in which the term being used was "hạt cà phê khử caffeine".  I wonder whether "hạt cà phê" is used to describe both the raw and finished products.

BTW, my husband's cardiologists (all 5 of them, in Italy and CA both)  told him that several new studies have shown that caffeine (in moderation) is actually good for heart patients.

These guys sell a decaf coffee.

https://www.shalomcoffee.vn/

Thanks to all for the excellent info.  I found this news item on a Nestle decaf plant expansion that opened in March 2015:  https://www.vietnambreakingnews.com/tag/nestle-tri-an/  That's probably the plant that Ciambella was referring to.  The article states:  "The new facility, the second phase of the Nestle Tri An plant, will produce decaffeinated coffee for use in Nestle plants all around the world.  This is the first decaffeinated coffee factory in Vietnam and Nestle's second globally."  Maybe a lot of the product leaves the country in bulk.

Sadly, as much as I love Vietnamese coffee, I can hardly stomach the instants.  Even the black versions are loaded with sugar.  My true feeling is that if your coffee needs sugar then it needs to be better coffee.  If anyone sees a whole bean or ground decaf, please let me know and if you do take a photo.  I can give you my email by PM.

Colinoscapee:  I may try a bag of the Shalom decaf but I think the shipping may be prohibitive.  I usually have my sister-in-law ship at least 20 kilos at a time.  They are already pretty pricey at 200,000 per 250 grams.  I read the "Our Story" page but there was no mention of the origin of their name:  Jewish coffee in Vietnam?

Ciambella:  I wish my doctor had read those studies too.  Unfortunately he said "no coffee - only decaf for the rest of your life" while looking my wife straight in the eye.  That pretty much sealed the deal in my household.   :sosad: