Starting a new life

Hello Everyone!

My name is Mike, and I will be moving to Poland next month.  I am currently Active Duty US Air Force, living in Okinawa Japan, and Poland will be my last assignment.  I am married to a wonderful Polish woman, and we have two children, a 2 year old girl, and a 15 year old boy who are both dual citizens of the US and Poland.  I have been to Poland more times than I can count, and I have a pretty good understanding of how their customs and culture work, but I have never LIVED there.  I will be working for the military for the next 2 years and 8 months in Poland, and then I will retire there.  I am really interested to hear from people about your unique experiences living in Poland, and how I can avoid making mistakes.  I have not begun researching  visa requirements for me, so any inputs you might have in regard to that is greatly appreciated.  I will also be looking to purchase a house, and any advice any of you might be able to provide is welcome.  My situation is very unique, since the Air Force will be paying to set everything up for me for the next couple of years, and I want to take full advantage of everything I can, while I can.  Thanks for taking the time to read my intro, and I appreciate any feedback you all might be able to provide.

na zdrowie!

Hey Mike I sent you a private message.

Bernie