Looking for a construction jobs

I am from Malaysia and been working in the construction career more than 15 years.Now I am seeking for jobs in Vietnam.My family is staying in Vietnam.I really like Vietnam because the people there is nice.

You will need a degree in construction, architecture or engineering for example, to work legally.

colinoscapee wrote:

You will need a degree in construction, architecture or engineering for example, to work legally.

We are assuming that you mean some kind of supervisory role.  You need the degrees that colinocapee suggests.  Alternatively,  5 years experience in construction supervision will be needed.  How you prove experience to the satisfaction of the authorities is what you may find a little difficult.  At the very least, I would think it would mean letters from your former employers in Malaysia.

Thanks for the advise.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

As already mentioned, the most important document that you need to prepare is the one that validates your 15 years of hands-on experience in the construction field (hopefully in multiple roles) and highlights multiple skillsets that you've acquired over the past 15 years.

It could be a few experience certificates from your former employers or one from a competent authority in the same field.

You should get the document/s authenticated and attested by MFA/MEA of your country (or countries where you've worked).  You'll need that to get those docs legalized here in Vietnam.
Without proper legalization, those docs and certs will stand invalid in the eyes of DOLISA Vietnam.

If you have a relevant degree that will definitely be an added advantage.

A reasonable competency in spoken Vietnamese may be required to work in the construction industry.

Job search: Careerjet.vn

Good luck! :cheers: