Job offer In Riyadh Saudi Arabia

I work as a Plant Engineer in London Uk .. Salary is £2600month After TAX. We are a family of 5 ( Wife + 2 Kids)  and have Own 3 House . 

I have been offered a job In Riyadh. The salary will be around £4000 A month ( Tax Free )   With free Accomodation ( A flat ) , Free Insurance and Twice return Air tickets To UK a year .

I am confused whether to go or not . Salary is more than UK but NOT mouth watering provided I also speak Arabic . Family will be unable to move as kids are in Their A levels and it's will be only me . Mean I will see my family twice or 3 times a year briefly .
Is it worth it or not ?
Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

It's a good package taking into account that accommodation is separate as well tickets twice a year.

Also, you'll be earning more than 50% of your current salary which is good.

Why the children don't come to school in saudi? Think that is best and the whole family can move

its a good package. But life isn't always about money you have to take into consideration your family and social life. You are the only one who can decide is it worth it or not.

In my personal opinion, in this regard there is no right or wrong decision, its about your priorities.
i with you the best.

Schools are very expensive over here so better leave them there if you need the money which am sure you do like all of us and the flat is provided for put a target to yourself like stay for a year or two depends on how high is your tolerance to Bordem then go back the package is very good but keep in mind that Saudi is an expensive country But since you ll be on your own you can come on a survival mode for a period of time save as much as you can to upgrade your life style in your home country.

Wish you all the best