TCN work permit

Hi all !

I am a TCN (Third country national), i got a job offer from Malta through a private job Egancy in Malta, to work as a chef after a sucessfull interwive with the Employer. (Employment is for 2 years of contract)   

They ( private job egancy) have send my relavant documents to the ETC to process my work permit behalf of the Employer, and after sevaral weeks i inquired about the process of my application and their repply  was,

" ID Malta Confirmed it is for issuance, so get ready you can travel "

now it is more than two weeks i'm waiting to resive my work permit to get the visa, so my consern is how long it will take to release ??

Thanks all!

I dont think the people here will know, we dont work for the agency in question!

You should check your 2 year contract and make sure there are no penalty on you if you leave before the 2 years, they love adding huge penalties here

Not less than 8 weeks from the application

Hi !
Thanks for replying, 
as per my contract the Duration of employment is 2 years- Definite,
Nature of employment is permanent,
Probetion period 3 months
and 24 days paid leave per year.

I doesn't know much thing about any panalties, if there so, how colud i overcome those?

thanks for repplying
so could i know, If the ID MALTA confirmed that my work permit is for issuance how long it will takes to release.

Hi all. Anybody tried to get work permit after English courses without leaving the country? TCN.

helllo expat ,i am intrested to do job in malta so regualry  i am applying in maltapark.com,times of malta vancancies.is there any trusted and registerd agent who can give job to TCN??,
OR I COME BY VISIT VISA IN MALTA AND I WILL FIND JOB THEN MY VISIT VISA WILL CONVERT IN WORK PERMIT??

ANY ONE HAVE IDEA PLEASE HELP ME FOR THIS.

THANKS

Get a tourist visa and try and find a job, the employer will apply for your work permit but you may well have to leave the country again whilst waiting for it to be processed.

Ray

Thank you for your kind reply.