Questions regarding the H-1B Visa(US)

Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks to whoever that takes the time to read through my confusion.

I am currently working as a success manager with deep understanding of social advertising for a business that licences a platform for others to use. Last year I got in touch with a company that is located in the U.S and have been working together ever since.

Recently the person who I have been working with offered me to come work for them, based in New York. Obviously this is a great opportunity and as I have been researching the past few days, a lot of people struggle to get a company backing them in their adventure to move to the U.S.

Now both parties are quite confused as how to proceed, I have been reading on the H-1B visa but the only issue here is that I have never finished my college degree here in The Netherlands, I just started working instead. Now I have 4 years of relevant experience in the field, which does not seem enough to become eligible for this visa. Am I correct to think that and is there even another option? The reason why I ask is because I would not want the company to go through the whole process of filling in paperwork/costs for an almost guaranteed failure.

If anyone could help me out and point me in the right direction, that would be highly appreciated. 

Regards,

Sammy

H1B requires 4 year Bachelors or three years documented experience per academic year. Source - USCIS.gov.