Moving to Chiang Mai

Hello everyone,

I would like to bring all my personal effects from Marseille to Chiang Mai, I am moving with my family. As it is hard to find some information on google, I am here to get some advices and feedback if you have any experience!

Thanks in advance :)

Contact Alan Dick at Siam Move-Management Services. You can use the same name with a dot come. He is from Australia and has now been in Chiang Mai for awhile. As I understand it, in both places he has been in the moving business. I'm sure his email is listed on the wed site.

Hello Johnbl !

I'm actually living in Thailand and moving here is a bit a challenge ! It's a very different when you compare it to France but it's an amazing experience!

Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any question about your expatriation in Thailand

Good luck !!

I spoke with Alan Dick this morning. Feel free to contact him about moving your "stuff". By the way, I am not an agent for him nor do I get anything of any kind for referring you.

I will be moving to CM next spring. See ya soon!
But I will be bringing as little with me as possible, planning to buy things anew when I get in.

Hi,

Thank you for your help! When did you come in Thailand ? Did you bring some stuffs with you ? I would like to find the best moving company for my effects,

Have a nice day!

You are more then welcome to use the Chiang Mai Yellow Pages to find what you are looking for.

I brought in Thailand many different objects. Whether computer or furniture. You have to look at the tariffs that can be important.
I made my move with Siam Relocation all went well. They were there to answer me when I needed them which reassures a lot during a long move!
:)