Career Opportunity for Indians in the Philippines

In need of Bi-Lingual Agents (Indian Dialects)
Punjabi•Tamil•Kannada•Malayalam•Hindi

Great compensation package awaits successful applicants.
Send your most updated resume to: [email protected]

Hi Grizza,

Please post this advert in the Philippines classifieds > jobs section.

Thank you.
Christine

hi
aditya here, very good in hindi speaking

i m sending u my resume on ur id pls check it

my id
[email protected]

ok mam
but pls take my no if in case u cant contact me through this

okkk, thx

91-9899720179
regards

hi grizza, i believe u are from vxi.. are there openings for sales accounts? is vonage still with v xi? thanks

(Moderated: could you please communicate by PM)

Hi, I am Dileep kumar. I am Currently living in India and looking for job in Philippines so if there is any job for me so please help me. I am graduated in computer and i have six months experience in software industry in dot net technology.

Hello monu717.

You should post an advert in the Jobs in the Philippines section. It can help. :)

Good luck,
Aurélie

hi grizza i send my resume to your mail id plz check it.

Hello Grizza,

My name is ahmed , i am an indian national living in manila Philippines . I am a commerce graduate and have 4 years experience in direct sales.I am looking for an indian employer.

Regards
Ahmed

@sarah 2010 -> The offer above is dated 2011. You should post an advert in the Jobs in Philippines section. It could help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

sir i am saurabh singh from india.i am comfortable with english and hindi language .i want a job in philippines

Hello saurabh singh -> The job offer above is dated 2011. I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in the Philippines section. It might help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]

The passion of excel and expertise in the field of customer service, handling customer Problems and providing endless service, I wish to enhance and implement my abilities and reach a top most Position.
i want to work in philipines.

I am vaibhav sharma i from india i am having six  yrs exeperince in paint co. as sales mng

Hello guys,

You should please post your adverts in the appropriate section = jobs in Philippines section.

Thank you.

Discussion closed.

Closed