Need advice and comments for Abu Dhabi opportunity

Good day,

I am presently negotiating a job opportunity in Abu Dhabi to move together with my family. As per my short surfing through the internet, I have seen some figures but would like to make it sure and see if I am doing something wrong. I will be together with my wife and 6 years old daughter. Below are the items I have roughly taken on my calculation. Appreciate if you can revert with your comments, in order to have the optimum result.

Rent (should be min 3 bedroom apartment/flat) : 150.000 AED
Utilities                                                                         :   12.000 AED
Transportation                                                            :   30.000 AED
Living expenses (kitchen, entertaintment etc)       : 150.000 AED
School                                                                           :   60.000 AED
Insurance                                                                     :   12.000 AED

Total                                                                              : 414.000 AED

Do you think a salary covering these expenses make us leave a nice and decent life in Abu Dhabi or I should add, exclude something fm the total amount. Will be good to know if there are any other items to be included/excluded in the list. Thanks everyone for their assistance in advance.

I am not sure how did you come up with these figures. If you are thinking these are your monthly charges, you are getting it totally wrong. Here is my estimate of monthly living in Al Ain (Add almost AED 1000 in total if u wanna live in Abu Dhabi City)

Single Bed Room apartment (with one bath and one kitchen) = AED 2500 to AED 3000
Monthly grocery and other expenses = AED 1000

My estimate is that you should at minimum expect AED 5000 / Month in Abu Dhabi, that too if you are willing to compromise a few things (Hotelling/Travelling/Entertainment) Etc. If you do so, then the remaining is your saving.

And you are looking for 3 bed room apartment...Just go to website called 'dubbizle' where you will find how much it costs for three bed room apartment in Abu Dhabi. I think the house alone would cost at least 5000 Dirham / month. So with three bed room apartment, your monthly expenditures would be around 6500-7000 Dirhams.

Thanks for your reply, all these costs are based on years, not monthly of course.

cheers.