Moving to other city while karta pobytu application is in progress.


I'll briefly explain my current situation:

My one year karta pobytu expired at 6th October 2017.
I applied for new one and as well as a work permit at 15th September 2017.
I got fired at 4th November. (Little bit before that, my notice period ended at 4th November)

So now i have an application in progress in Wroclaw.

My question is, can i move to another city? Its in different voivodeship. I have job offers from Krakow and Katowice.

Can I be able to transfer my application somehow? And what will be the procedure?

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Poland

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Poland

Moving to Poland

Find tips from professionals about moving to Poland

Travel insurance in Poland

Enjoy stress-free travel to Poland