Furniture and other home equipment rental

Hi,
looking at the property rental websites, it looks there are more choices of unfurnished apartments.
Can you find a furniture and other home facility long term rentals? Cooker, TV, fridge + basic furniture...
Thanks

As far as I am aware there is no place to rent home furnishings.

I've never seen or heard of a home furnishing rental place in my travels here.  Anyone else???

-Expat Dave

cortglobal.com/costa-rica/san-jose/

rendrag wrote:

https://www.cortglobal.com/costa-rica/san-jose/

Thank you for your informational post.

- Expat Dave

Had a hard time finding any info on the company, in San José

I have tried that website cortglobal.com. They say no details, try to look global, ask many questions saying we will contact you which has not happened yet... I do not think this is a serious business. Thanks anyway for trying to help.

RichardHol wrote:

I have tried that website cortglobal.com. They say no details, try to look global, ask many questions saying we will contact you which has not happened yet... I do not think this is a serious business. Thanks anyway for trying to help.

Yesterday I contacted Cort by phone during what they say are their business hours.  Mainly just wanted to find out if they are a legit company.  I got a recorded message saying to call during their regular business hours, etc.  Left a message and have not received a return call yet.  Between their website and the lack of having a real person to speak with - I would not trust them.    😶

- Expat Dave