Close

Furniture and other home equipment rental

Hi,
looking at the property rental websites, it looks there are more choices of unfurnished apartments.
Can you find a furniture and other home facility long term rentals? Cooker, TV, fridge + basic furniture...
Thanks

As far as I am aware there is no place to rent home furnishings.

I've never seen or heard of a home furnishing rental place in my travels here.  Anyone else???

-Expat Dave

cortglobal.com/costa-rica/san-jose/

rendrag :

https://www.cortglobal.com/costa-rica/san-jose/

Thank you for your informational post.

- Expat Dave

Had a hard time finding any info on the company, in San José

I have tried that website cortglobal.com. They say no details, try to look global, ask many questions saying we will contact you which has not happened yet... I do not think this is a serious business. Thanks anyway for trying to help.

RichardHol :

I have tried that website cortglobal.com. They say no details, try to look global, ask many questions saying we will contact you which has not happened yet... I do not think this is a serious business. Thanks anyway for trying to help.

Yesterday I contacted Cort by phone during what they say are their business hours.  Mainly just wanted to find out if they are a legit company.  I got a recorded message saying to call during their regular business hours, etc.  Left a message and have not received a return call yet.  Between their website and the lack of having a real person to speak with - I would not trust them.    😶

- Expat Dave

Expatriate health insurance in Costa Rica

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Costa Rica

Moving to Costa Rica

Find tips from professionals about moving to Costa Rica

Travel insurance in Costa Rica

Enjoy stress-free travel to Costa Rica