Close

money transfer from Brazil to Pakistan

Hi members, friends and admins. how are you. I want to know how you are sending money from brazil to Pakistan. I was sending money transfer through transferwise but from 30 october. transferwise service is not available for money transfer from Brazil to Pakistan. western Union is not available too. western union cannot send money from Brazil to Pakistan. I visited  moneygram website. I tried to send transfer but I observed there. we cannot pay online with credit or debit cards. online pay service is for united state. moneygram office is not available all over Brazil.  I am living in state do para. maraba city. here is not moneygram office in my region. I tried a alot but I could not find any other way to send money Pakistan. I want ask from Pakistani community. how you are sending money transfer to Pakistan.
This is very important topic. please explain your opinion here. please explain here. how you are sending money transfer to Pakistan. please help me to send money transfer Pakistan.  advance thanks everyone.

About Me:
my name is hassan. I am from pakistan. I am living in state do para. maraba city. Brazil.

bitcoin

i know i person he live in brazil he can help you regarding this matter .

Expatriate health insurance in Belém

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Belém

Moving to Belém

Find tips from professionals about moving to Belém

Travel insurance in Belém

Enjoy stress-free travel to Belém