Close

Beer , Wine and other spirits.

When I am in the states I enjoy a craft beer, a fine tequila or a Knob Creek bourbon.   
A sipping liquor of Drambuie or a creme sherry but when it comes to wine I really know nothing and choose by the pretty label and the color of the wine I think may be right for what-ever-reason..

Here in Madagascar I really only know Three Horse Beer which almost  taste like it could be horse related and I put a lemon peel and juice inside, like we do in the states with a Dos Equis  Mexican beer. 
I have tried some "no name " types of wines that gave me headaches.  And, some sugar cane Nosy Be rot-gut rum from the store Score, rum I am sure could be used as paint thinner, and feared for my health

We have a good size family Reunion coming this Holiday, the New Year 2018.  My question is this-  Is there any good quality beer wine or spirits I should be looking for in any of the market places?   
Thank you

Red Island Brewing co is a craft beer that sells out of Madagascar Underground in the city. Great stuff.

Expatriate health insurance in Madagascar

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Madagascar

Moving to Madagascar

Find tips from professionals about moving to Madagascar

Travel insurance in Madagascar

Enjoy stress-free travel to Madagascar