Query regarding my eligibility for New Zealand PR

My Background - I have a M.Sc in Statistics(Allied subjects: Mathematics and Computer Science) and MBA from UK University.

My Role: I am working as Business Analyst(BA) for the past 10 years.

My Query: I do not have a IT background but i have 10 years of work experience as a Business Analyst. Will all 10 years of experience be considered when calculating pints for New Zealand PR.

Immigration consultant told that only 4 years of experience would be considered as i do not IT education.

Please clarify. Thanks in advance.

Immigration consultant told that only 4 years of experience would be considered as i do not IT education.

Your immigration consultant is correct. In this part of the world, a skilled person is considered as the one who has expertise that are purely based on his technical education. This is not middle east where even cobblers are being offered managerial positions  :)

Thanks for your reply. Business Analyst role is non technical role and its requires a MBA in most countries. That's why i was confused.

kingmaidas wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Business Analyst role is non technical role and its requires a MBA in most countries. That's why i was confused.

Business analyst roles are most in IT sector in this part of the world. You need to consult the immigration consultant as you do have international qualifications though. Your points could reach a certain acceptability limit.