PLSSS HELP! Can I apply French Citizenship through naturalisation?

Can I apply French Citizenship after I graduate french university?
I gonna go to Paris with Working Holiday Visa ( I'm Korea, so I can apply this visa and this visa let me work and study in France for one-year without any limitation.) I use this visa to do some part-time job in France if I can and most importantly to improve my French ability. After that, I will apply University of Pairs. After I graduate I lived in France for 5 years. If I get a job after graduation am I eligible to apply French Citizenship through naturalisation?

You can become French by naturalization, under certain conditions, if you are in one of the following situations:
-You have lived in France for 5 years or more
-You have refugee status
-You come from a French-speaking country and you speak French because it is your mother tongue
-You come from a French-speaking country and have been educated for 5 years or more in a French-language teaching establishment
-You did your military service in the French army
-You enlisted in the French army or an allied army in time of war
-You have rendered exceptional services to France
-You obtained a diploma from a French higher education institution after 2 years of study
-You can render (or have rendered) important services to France given your abilities and talents
-You have completed an exceptional path of integration (activities or actions accomplished in the civic, scientific, economic, cultural or sporting fields, etc.)
If you are in one of these situations, you can apply for naturalization.
Exceptionally, French nationality can be granted to you:
-On a proposal from the Minister of Defense, if you were injured during your engagement in the French army
-On the proposal of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, if you are French-speaking and you contribute through your activity to the influence of France.
I hope this can help you :)

I'm not sureyou need to go to the government website

https://www.demarches.interieur.gouv.fr … ralisation

And read the conditions.  Run it through google translate if you need to.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : completely off topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

For personal safety please do not post contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system to exchange.

Read Heloise's post really carefully.  She says it all.  I applied for French naturalisation over 4 years ago, submitted the required documents.  All was in order.  I had an interview in French which posed no problems, as I see it  I've lived in France since 1980 and worked for French companies.  Still no reply from the Ministère de l'Intérieur !
Luckily and post Brexit of course,  I now have my Carte de Résident for 10 years.   I retain my British passport and receive my pension from France, Spain, where I lived and worked for 10 years and the UK (a very small amount!).