Close

residency in belgium-brussels

My name is Srahneh Adam, i'm from Israel and i'm 5th year studying General medicine in Romania.
I'd like to ask you some questions about medical residency in Belgium,and i wish you could help me .
1-For surgery  how long is the residency?
2-should I apply to the university or hospital for medical residency?
3-which level of  french  language I need to know?B2-c2?
4-what are the requirements? as i am ready to fulfill any.
5- How hard is it to get into the system as non-eu citizen with an EU medical diploma.? Will I be under examination to be accepted? If yes, what kind of examination? And from which subjects of medicine if I apply for surgery? And after my graduation next year, can i immediately put in for the residency or do they require any level of experience?
6- are they any fees to pay for resident students? If yes, how much are these? And do i get paid in the course of doing my residency?and how much are the salaries for foreign students (non European students)?
7-what are my chances as a medical student(graduate)non european citizen, and graduated  from Romania (UE country)?
8-are there any benefits,differences if i get the Roamnian citizenship, and try as a european citizen?

Expatriate health insurance in Brussels

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Brussels

Moving to Brussels

Find tips from professionals about moving to Brussels

Travel insurance in Brussels

Enjoy stress-free travel to Brussels