Close

Personal income tax for retired people - documents required.

Sorry I stand corrected. I recall now where I got that from And trying to do it for my wife and the ITIN was required.
And for the arrogant  THIGV it was just a few days ago you made some unfounded comment and it was totally wrong. Perhaps some of your own medicine :“look before you leap would have helped”.
  I have no problem being wrong or admitting that I am wrong.

Diazo :

And for the arrogant  THIGV it was just a few days ago you made some unfounded comment and it was totally wrong.

See post #12 on http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.ph … 15#3947960 just yesterday.  I am more than willing to admit when I am wrong.

And I did not see the need to chime in on your leaping before you knew what you were speaking about..... did I? You made an obvious mistake and it is all fine and good and does not need the extra narrative it would seem.

A sidebar to the entire conversation: the 183 day requirement may very well be why we can no longer renew our VEC’s in country perpetually like we once were able to. Now I can do it once a year at my local office, then I must exit. And in looking at what THIGV provide ironically the US has the same 183 day requirement for part of their laws also.

Expatriate health insurance in Vietnam

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Vietnam

Moving to Vietnam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Vietnam

Travel insurance in Vietnam

Enjoy stress-free travel to Vietnam