Hello; I need your input please.

Hello Guys and Girls;
I have just been accepted to two film universities and I have no idea which one to go for and how good it is in terms of ROI for paying tuition and living a year in England. Has anyone gone to these places and if so; what were your experiences and how 'easy' (I know easy is not the right word but just go with it) to get a job?

1- London Film Academy (Screenwriting Diploma) and 2- MetFilm School (MA Screenwriting)??

MY questions are:
a- In terms of course material which one was better??
b-In terms of people which place was more helpful; how often did you meet with your professors? What was the feedback out come??
c-Living and student life; which one met all your personal and creative demands??
d-In terms of work; how easy or fast was it to find a job and in what field did you find a job.

Please and thanks

DInzy

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

This question has been asked before and from what I recall, you are correct in checking.  At the top of the page is our search function (little spyglass); select that and type in "film university" and you'll find some interesting stuff.

Hope this helps.

Read reviews online and know the feedback from alumni about film academy, it is the best way of film academy selection.

Cynic wrote:

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

This question has been asked before and from what I recall, you are correct in checking.  At the top of the page is our search function (little spyglass); select that and type in "film university" and you'll find some interesting stuff.

Hope this helps.

You are correct, it's been brought up and posted more than once Cynic.