Best film director?

As the site has no poĺling function I would like to start off one with this........

I think.....

Clint Eastwood
Steven Speilberg
Stanley Kulbrick
Tim Burton

.........>

Client Eastwood best actor in 1970..1980
and he's nice derictor for now

I think we're going to have to be careful who we name as more and more are 'persona non grata' for sex offences.
At this point in time, I'm going with George Lucas but I'll promise to regret it later if he's been at it as well.

For me I am the best film director because till today I have not yet started my film haha

Clint Eastwood
Tim Burton
Steven Spielberg
Martin Scorsese
Brian De Palma
Oliver Stone

The list can go on for ever

lukereg wrote:

Clint Eastwood
Tim Burton
Steven Spielberg
Martin Scorsese
Brian De Palma
Oliver Stone

The list can go on for ever

Definitely great movie directors, I would also add Christopher Nolan to that list.

David Lynch
Werner Herzog
David Croninberg
Andre Tarkovsky
Aki karismaki
Harmony Korrine

I'll keep it short for now...

I won't by any means say he's one of the best, but my favorite is Hal Hartley

Brian De Palma
Clint Eastwood
Steven Spielberg

David Lynch

Quentin Tarantino
Christopher Nolan
Martin Scorsese

Fred wrote:

I think we're going to have to be careful who we name as more and more are 'persona non grata' for sex offences.
At this point in time, I'm going with George Lucas but I'll promise to regret it later if he's been at it as well.

Ah so!  Thanks for the clarity, Fred. Perhaps my reading comprehension ability is skewed. I thought the OP "polling" topic was more focused upon Best (professional) Film Director "abilities", rather than "who's" the Most "sexually obnoxious" (in their personal lives), among the popular film directors? :whistle:

varunawasthi_1986 wrote:

Quentin Tarantino
Christopher Nolan   :one
Martin Scorsese

don't know who is the best, but I recommend this one
Andy Muschietti ,   Mama 2013 --    It  2017

Jim Jarmusch

Best film director ? Here question mark Is who if I am not wrong then my answer is the one whose direction is best in film,now everybodies direction is best then whom we can called best, there is nothing good ,better and best, for me film making itself is the best thing and whoever have that guts is best!!!

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR