General info related to working in malaysia

Hi,
I am from india, gujarat. I am planning to move in kuala lumpur within 2 months for hospitality course. I just want to know whether indian degree and job experience is considerable in kuala lumpur?

Not if you are a student trying to work illegally under that visa.

Anyone who employs a student - there are some very limited permitted terms dictated by the immigration department (ask your education centre what their policy is as some do not allow their students to work and do not assist with the immigration paperwork needed to do so) the employer risks fines and problems. These are in semester breaks of more than 14 days and for max of 20 hrs a week usually.

There are some centres that provide "internships" but after deductions for accommodation and meals it is basically slave labour. Be wise in how you try and work in Malaysia because lock ups following raids by immigration are terrible.

As being recruited for legal employment in Malaysia requires you to be outside the country while the process is conducted it is a complete waste of money to try and enter and expect to find work and remain.

Thank you so much...