Moving London As soon as possible

Hello
Good morning, I am frorm India, in last 3 years i lived peru,Lima. i was work here department_Quality Assuarnce, Beside this i was chef also (Only Indian Food),If you want so you can check google website-"Indian restaurant Blessed Mother".(Its close right now cz i am planning to move). any way i donot have idea like- visa, job , living place (London)etc..  so Please you tell me which way i will get all information .??
For entry any type of job i will do, for me not a problem,, 
Please  if you posiible to help me some way, so it will be very good for me, i put here my whatsapp number *** , waiting for your response..

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Gourab2018 wrote:

Hello
Good morning, I am frorm India, in last 3 years i lived peru,Lima. i was work here department_Quality Assuarnce, Beside this i was chef also (Only Indian Food),If you want so you can check google website-"Indian restaurant Blessed Mother".(Its close right now cz i am planning to move). any way i donot have idea like- visa, job , living place (London)etc..  so Please you tell me which way i will get all information .??
For entry any type of job i will do, for me not a problem,, 
Please  if you posiible to help me some way, so it will be very good for me, i put here my whatsapp number-*************, waiting for your response..

Hi Gourab and welcome to the Forum.

It's not permitted to post personal information in the public forum, so I've removed it from this quote and have hidden your opening post pending a moderator having a look at it.

To answer your question, as an Indan citizen, you will first need to find a job before you can get a visa to enter the UK.

Sorry,
man i donot have idea ,about this ..thanks for your information..
Have a good day..

hello, i have another problems, when i will write someone show this massege-
The message can't be sent for the following reason
You can't send new private messages, as you have sent too many "copy/paste" messages. To unblock you private mailbox, we invite you to participate on the forum. Click here for more details.

Please solve me this..waiting for your respose,,,have  a good day

Your PM system will unlock after you have made more posts on the Forum here. Copy & Paste is not allowed on this site as its treated as spamming.