Close

Can a foreigner holding RNE bring his wife from his country?

Hi,is there anyone who can help me regarding to my confusions?
if a foreigner got married with a Brazilian girl inside the Brazil and got RNE,but after 1 year of getting RNE he divorced his wife and had "Divorce Cetficate"..Can that foreign has eligibility to bring his new wife from his own country as a VIPER/PERMANENT visa?????
My 2nd last confusion is that somebody told me if any foreigner gets RNE in Brazil on the basis of marriage and if he has been divirced before competing 5 years of RNE then his RNE will not be cancel..is it true or not????
I am sure that you all will share your experince and knowledge to remove my doubts..big thanks in advance

I don't know about bringing a new wife based on your RNE, but you do not lose your RNE once you get it. There is no 5-year rule.

Jim

Thanks Jim,
Can you explain in details that is it sure if a foreigner gets RNE by marrying with BrazilIan and if he is divorced after 1 year of marriage.would his RNE will be considered valid???

I don't know about more detail, but once you have your permanency you don't lose it. I have seen this question on the forum several times. I have even seen it answered by a lawyer. there is no 5-year rule. you don't lose it in divorce. Your ex-wife does not own it or have any say in it.

Jim

No the RUN will not cancel after the divisor,and there is no rule for RNE cancelation like you're case.and second you xwife invition from you're country it better you send a letter for him

Dear Adnankhan1,

a lot of thanks for replying but honestly i did not understand what you said,please explain it                   
in details throughout simple words,i want to understand what you said.
please do it as soon possible.

Dear Adnankhan1,

a lot of thanks for replying but honestly i did not understand what you said,please explain it                   
in details throughout simple words,i want to understand what you said.
please do it as soon possible.

when you get RNE in brazil,your 1st wife can't cancel you RNE oka...

Thanks Adnankhan1,
thanks for your prompt reply.can you help me furthermore?
can I bring my wife from Pakistan as a dependent/family reunion

If you have your RNE you can sponser your wife and send her an invitation letter. She can apply for an RNE too. However , the nationality is a different vall game. When you go to renew your RNE there might be questions about revaliding it if you do not have any other strong ties to the country.

as I have mentioned that I was married with Brazilian and I got RNE based on marriage but unfortunately after 1 year of marriage we divorced.Now the main question is "is there any way to bring my new wife from my home country as a part of family reunion visa to brazil"???

Does your new wife have a Tourist visa to be able to come to Brazil?  She needs to get that first and then come here. Another question. Have you registered your marriage to her?  After that has been done then you should apply in the same way you did for yours. Another option is for her to apply for it at the Brazilian consulate where she lives. This is an uncommon situation. I don't know if you will be able to accomplish it.

jim

Dear Jiland912,
if my wife apply tourist visa then I am sure brazil embassy will refuse her visa.you asked about our marriage registration with Brazil embassy/consulate .
I want to inform you we have married here in my home country but we did not registered our marrige with embassy yet.can you explain me how is the procedure to registered marriage with Brazil embassy???

if you marriage  in pakistan ,apply for  a Marriage Certificate  Nadra office computerrise and attested form overseas office and attested from brazil ambassi in isb.Then send a invitation letter its better .

Expatriate health insurance in Brazil

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Brazil

Moving to Brazil

Find tips from professionals about moving to Brazil

Travel insurance in Brazil

Enjoy stress-free travel to Brazil