Car lease

Hi ,
I would like to know the procedure if my leasing company have filed a case against me in ministry of judicial and put a ban on my travel and my services have been blocked.
What is the procedure to finsh the travel ban?
Should i pay the rest of the amount to the company directly or should i goto ministry of jusicial?

It is best to meet their legal representative to discuss finalizing the case without escalading the situation, 1st see the court issued a sentense against you, then see if they are asking for the pending payments and few more payments in advance or the whole payment.

take it from there

Good luck

They have requested the pending amount..
I am ready to pay the pending amount to close the lease..
I just want to know that should i go and pay the company the total amount and they themself will close the case?
Or shhould i do something else
As i want to lift the travel ban asap.
Because i want to travel urgently.

They have requested the pending amount..
I am ready to pay the pending amount to close the lease..
I just want to know that should i go and pay the company the total amount and they themself will close the case?
Or shhould i do something else
As i want to lift the travel ban asap.
Because i want to travel urgently.

Then it is not a problem, just pay to the leasing company and get the payment proof with you, afterward head to the lease company legal dept to drop the case against you and follow up with them.

Thabks in advance bro..
Kust let me know that how much time it tales to close the case after payment and in how much the travel ban lifts?

I am sorry I can not estimate the gov processing time but it should not take over 5 working days at best..

Good luck

Awaiting the positive update