Business Visit Visa Expiry

I have a 90-day multi-entry business visit visa issued on January 11.

I made my first entry into KSA on Jan 29.

When does the visa expire:

a) 90 days counting from the day of issuance
b) 90 days counting from the day of first entry into KSA
c) any time unitl I use a total of 90 days of stay in KSA

Please circle the correct answer :P

AFAIK you start counting at the date of entry to the country, because the official stamp on your passport is when you enter the immigration at the airport. And I know you will not count 31st. Always 30 days per month. Just my opinion.

You have 90 total days that you're allowed to spend here.
But you must renew every 30 days and you must start the process 5 days before expiration. Well, your business sponsor must renew for you.

If you're late, you pay 10G's. If it's multiple, they have to pull strings (or need you enough) since multiple can't renew here anymore. Has to leave (Qatar/Bahrain/Anywhere) and come back. Just stamp out, and stamp back in.

hi i would like to ask if i can renew may visit visa till 9months?because jawasat gave me only 1month now i got i renew already for 3 motnhs.i am thinking if i cant renew for until november.i came here on february 16,2012.and anyone can help me to arrange may papers in iqama?

You renew on a monthly basis and are permitted the total day allowance that's written. Be it 30 / 90 / 180. Whatever. But it is done every month. To make some MONIES!!!! And to annoy people.

BTW. Multiple can renew from within KSA now. Rules have changes back.

90 days form the time of issue in your passport !!

I was caught out last year coming back into Jeddah --I arrived at 06.00 am and was back on the same plane at 08.00am !!!!
Trevor