Seeking Genuine Dish Satellite TV connection

Hello,

I have a Dish Satellite TV for English channels. They gave me Dream Setup box with dish antenna, The Setup box has 2 connections that goes to Dish and another goes to my router. I keep losing connection everytime and had to call service provider, who tells me that there is a problem with satellite and not their service. I am not happy with the connection and service both. I will be greatfull if anybody know a genuine Dish Satellite service provider.

I dont want to post this is classified since i will be contacted by everyone. I want help from people who had good experience their service provider and can recommend.

Thanks,
Faisal
Email ID: [email protected]

faisalwahid80 wrote:

Hello,

I have a Dish Satellite TV for English channels. They gave me Dream Setup box with dish antenna, The Setup box has 2 connections that goes to Dish and another goes to my router. I keep losing connection everytime and had to call service provider, who tells me that there is a problem with satellite and not their service. I am not happy with the connection and service both. I will be greatfull if anybody know a genuine Dish Satellite service provider.

I dont want to post this is classified since i will be contacted by everyone. I want help from people who had good experience their service provider and can recommend.

Thanks,
Faisal
Email ID: [email protected]

Faisal -  A few people I know have gone through a provider in Shanghai who provides Dream and Dish HD. They seem happy, yet I cannot vouch for his services myself as have never used him. Happy to pass you his details through PM.