New to USA Forum

Hi guys,

I am new to USA forum, would like to know more about this blog and how can we make new friends from here.

I am interested to know about studying and working in USA and the challenges you can face. Anyone who has been through this, can feel free to reply me.

Thanks

Welcome on the forum FaithC ;)

Hi,
You can find many answers to your questions  by conducting a search on the forum.

Precise questions will attract precise, valuable answers.
Your questions are a little too generic to elicit the type of information you are looking for.

(moderated: off topic)

If you decide to come over bring as much savings as possible because depending on where you live i.e the big cities the rent is costly.
you can reduce the costs by sharing and you may be able to find student housing also.
getting a job usually isn't too difficult,if you have a great attitute and you have work experience but you must be persistant and as a student your wage will be low.
if you can speak english well and fluent in another language that is to your advantage.
Living and working in a foreign country is exciting overwhelming frustrating but also rewarding you will learn more then you ever could from a text book it is a life experience that will set you in good stead when you graduate and get a career.
Just remeber to use common sense stick to other students never travel alone.
You will have to budget and you will work harder in your life then you ever have .Studying and supporting your self is never easy, and if you get sick there is no one to look after you.
Research the places you think you want to live talk to others that have been there.
cheers