Close

Invitation letter

Dear sir
               I want to need invitation letter my girlfriend want to send me.We want to get marriage.My girlfriend live capela-AL what currently she live Sao Paulo.I need to notarized invitation letter deu to Brazil visa.
   Please tell me one thing sir
Where will my girlfriend meet that notarized stamp.Please tell me the location where is available notarized stamp
I hope you reply me soon
Thanks
Kind attention.. I don't want to live in Brazil even after marriage also my girlfriend we want to  live in India

We have already answered your question under your other post. The answer is the same It is the Cartório which is where things are notarized. Your girlfriend will know what it is.

Jim

OK Thanks jim

Dear jim
If u have a simple copy of an invitation letter, plz send me I hope u send me soon

Hello,

Subject: invitation letter.

Where you want marry Brazil or India. Do you want visa come to Brazil. or your girl friend go to India.

Please tell me clear status.

If you want come to Brazil. Need your girl friend send invitation letter for you,before that invitation letter will notarized (forum) in Brazil. Forum means same like government office court.

You will send invitation letter for your girl friend go to India. Get notarized Indian embassy in India.

Thanking you.

Thanks dear
I want you help me more plz talk to me personally my Email (Sunnymalhotra996[at]gmail.com )

first the invitation letter stamp from Cartório where she lived ,in brazil every city a Cartorio office are available.with out stemp the letter has no value.

Thanks dear please tell me Which Documents required for me get visa in India

Thanks dear
I want you help me more plz talk to me personally my Email (Sunnymalhotra996[at]gmail.com )

Bank statement,Invitation letter,your birth Certificate and maybe a certificate of a affidavit single to proof that i am not marriage in india,for further information you may check brazil ambassi in you're country it more butter.

Dear I already checked Brazilian embassy website they nothing has asked for something like this certificate proof of marriage status in  india

Expatriate health insurance in Brazil

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Brazil

Moving to Brazil

Find tips from professionals about moving to Brazil

Travel insurance in Brazil

Enjoy stress-free travel to Brazil