Looking for squash partner!

Hi!

I recently moved to Nairobi and would love to find some people to play a game of squash on a weekly basis!

Let me know if you're keen to join!
/ Hanna

Hi hanna_trine,

Welcome to Expat.com

You may also post an advert under the Sport partners in Nairobi section of the website to help spread the word.

Good luck

Chris
Expat.com

hi  Hanna,would like to learn and play

Good morning,

I have a very basic used to play but not professional, and I went one time with some friends to Impela, any way if Sunday okay with you we can do that

HI Anna I'm interested.

Hello! If you still need a squash partner I'd be down to play. I played a little back in uni with my roommate and am pretty beginner but I'm itching to get back into a sport consistently. So let me know!

Best,
Jason

Hi,

I am new in Nairobi, just saw your post. Are you still looking for a squash partner? If yes then would be interested to join on weekends (Saturday and Sunday).

Also, can you suggest places where I can go and play Squash by paying daily/hourly fees (as club membership are way too steep).

Cheers
Saurabh

@hanna_trine

Hello Hanna,
I know this is an old post and I am relatively new to Nairobi (8 Months new). I am looking for a squash partner or to connect with the squash community. Coicidentally where we live actually in Rhunda has an unused squash The court is free to anyone one who is a resident or has been invited. The court isnt "Ideal" but it has key elements and I am sure with enough activity management will be willing to make corrections. Nevertheless Its been a months of solo drills and I am in need of a partner.  If you could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!