German Job seeker visa holder got job in Netherlands

Dear All, Friend of mine how is currently in Germany on Job seeker visa got a job in Netherlands. What is the procedure he need to follow and does German authorities allow to work in Netherlands. Thanks Bharath

Netherlands is a separate country from Germany, so the German authorities have no say there (and a German visa does not help).
Your friend should approach the Dutch authorities and apply for a work permit and visa.
For questions on how to do that and what the requirements are, pleas ask him to post on the Netherlands forum.

Hi Jai. This is off topic. I need some help from you. I applied for job seeker visa 3 months ago. Unfortunately, my Visa got disapproved stating that I can't financially sustain the stay in Germany. Could you please ask your friend about how much fund is actually required and get me cover letter? I can provide my email and contact.

If they didn't reject your cover letter, why would you want to change it?
They are good at spotting copied letters - and they already have your first one and will certainly compare it with your second, so it shouldn't differ too much.
You probably need a minimum of EUR4000-5000 (plus acommodation, health insurance and travel) to survive the 6 months JSV period in Germany. More will allow you some luxuries and entertainment.

Hi. I have no idea why they​ reject my cover letter. I just want to compare with someone's cover letter and I could know what went wrong.

I shown the proofs of fund for JSV about 5000 Euro. But still they did not approve the visa also they mentioned that I cannot sustain the stay at Germany during JSV period.

So were you rejected for the cover letter or the finances, or both?

Both.

I've received jsv on 20/11/17, within 10 days of my application.  You would be surprised if I say the fund I've shown, it was not more than EUR3,000.  There are few things you must do while applying.  A very strong motivation letter, research on the vacancies available in Germany for your profile, the correspondence with prospective employers (if any), interviews attended (skype).

Rahultr above shows that it is easy to get a JSV if you know what you want and have done sufficient reasearch and homework.
But, in my experience, clueless individuals of the "What kind of job can I get and how much will I save? Also, can you send me your motivation letter, so I know why I am doing this?" type will fail.

Hi all, is there any similar visa at Netherlands/Sweden/Denmark like the Job seeker visa in germany?

saikat halder wrote:

Hi all, is there any similar visa at Netherlands/Sweden/Denmark like the Job seeker visa in germany?

This is the GERMANY forum.
For your question pertaining other countries, please check in those countries' forums, or contact the authorities there!

I want to apply for job seeker visa what is the procedure can i get a help

Syedadnan1234 wrote:

I want to apply for job seeker visa what is the procedure can i get a help

This forum contains lots of helpful hints and advice for your question - you only need to find and read related posts.
Note: Success in Germany (as in most other places) depend largely on how resourceful and self-motivated you are - those who want to be guided by others will fail.
(And if you post again, please make sure it's in an appropriate thread!)

Hey I would be interested about the outcome because I want to apply for the german job seeking visa and plan to apply in Austria aswell. So I'm curious if I would be able to apply for the red white red card from germany in case i get a job from austria

Neptunium93 wrote:

Hey I would be interested about the outcome because I want to apply for the german job seeking visa and plan to apply in Austria aswell. So I'm curious if I would be able to apply for the red white red card from germany in case i get a job from austria

The red-white-red card is something in Austria, no such thing in Germany. It is intended for non-EU citizens with high qualifications. If you were in Germany either working or on a JSV and wanted to apply for the red-white-red card in Austria I don't see anything theoretically wrong with doing so.

In practice however it might be difficult to verify documents or get copies from your home country while abroad. It also sounds like a lot of unnecessary stress. One should focus on one thing at a time. How can one properly look for a job in Germany while trying to get permission to do so elsewhere?  I am posting a link to an Austrian site with more details. But your strategy sounds strange and such a question should probably be posted on the Austrian forum rather than here.

https://www.migration.gv.at/en/types-of … migration/