Need friends ^-^

Hello  dear friends ,
I m chaymae from morocco,  i have 20 years old .  I am a student in university   ;study english department . I just moved  to Mohammedia city ( near to casablanca about 30 min )   . I like making  friends with foreing peopel   why, !! .  I wanna improve my english and  i wanna learn and change our culture our information .   Learn new things . 
I wish if i could have that  here .
Best wishes .
Shaymae ,

You r welcome chaimae im sajid from india

*** this s my contact number

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi girl
Am Shareena
Am in Casa am from Mauritius.

idris from agadir

Hey also need a friend that I can assist in speaking proper English as well.

J

Shayma123 wrote:

Hello  dear friends ,
I m chaymae from morocco,  i have 20 years old .  I am a student in university   ;study english department . I just moved  to Mohammedia city ( near to casablanca about 30 min )   . I like making  friends with foreing peopel   why, !! .  I wanna improve my english and  i wanna learn and change our culture our information .   Learn new things . 
I wish if i could have that  here .
Best wishes .
Shaymae ,

Hi Shaymae,I'm American we can be friends, my name is Debbie,  do you have whatsup? Give me you name and number, and we can start from there. Ty

Hi I am Nasser from England and regularly in around casablanca and always looking to make new friends.

hey i'm joão From Brazil, i'm moving to morocco next year.

Hi Shaymae,   
my name is Gabby from England... I am moving to Morocco in 2018...
I look forward to making new friends..  ;)

hi shaimae  i m jasmine from morocco bui i live in italy and im 17 me too i want to improve my english and meet new friends

Welcome

That's OK my Daija not great either. Lol

LOL.. My Darija is pretty non existent too... But im slowly learning!..... Roll on 2018!!

Hello.  I am Olga. I live in Casa and would like to meet new english speakers friends.
Im in morocco 5 years and forgot english 😢

Hello from  Rabat

from sunny city  agadir

Hello, looking to have english speaking friends in casa, as shall be visiting there for my work.

:)

Hello Olga, nice to meet you
looking to have english speaking friends here.

Hi our friend, yu are welcome. I'M in university in rabat. I learn industrial engineering

Hey what's up guys

I'm looking for friends English speakers

I'm an engineer and live in Casablanca but I have no friends to hang out with