Giving birth in Romania

Hello , dear expats and experts ☺
Im pregnant and soon moving to Ro. In my country the pregnancies must be registered at a regional hospital and reported monthly about the state of the mother and the baby attaching ultrasound results ets...and when one has to move to another region they transfer your whole preg.history.
Does one need to be registered in Romanian hospitals as pregnant to be able to give birth, do  i have to move my files there ? Or no need -i can simply and directly go to give birth

Thanks a lot
Hope ill get an answer :))

No need to transfer files or report to anyone, most doctors/facilities couldn't care less about things like patient histories.  As long as you have an envelope of money, you're good to go.

Dear Nina,

I working at a relocation company, and one of my last clients had the pregnant wife and she was registered i in hospital evidence . Is very important to be under surveillance, especially because we talking about pregnancy and baby health and your health is very important.
She has international insurance and she used  private medical clinic . The she has the meeting with a medical consultant, had the discussion regarding the package, Etc. Someone , recomended a doctor there. This was happened in July ,she birth his child in Romania on October. Everything was OK and she has a beutiful , healthy baby girl.Please see below the link of Regina Maria hospital, but this in Bucharest. Is possible to be even in other city of Romania, otherwise you can use any private medical clinic, like MEDICOVER, SANADOR. Please avoid the public sysytem, not because of doctors , but the standard is very low and sometime dangerous( bacterias, viruses, |Etc)

All the best ! :)