Filipino Maid Job

Hi
I'm making this enquiry on behalf of my friend. She is a filipino and currently works in the UAE as a housemaid cum cook with an Arab Family. She is finishing her contract this December and will be returning back to Philippones. Extremely efficient and trustworthy. I personally know her for a very long time. She can speak English, Tagalog and Arabic fluently.
Can someone help me and let me know how she can find a job in NZ and what all are the procedures?
Thank you..

She will have to find out if she qualifies for a visa and what sort of visa.
Try www.immigration.govt.nz  or a Google search.
To be honest it is not the sort of job that is available here for expats.

jacks99714 wrote:

Hi
I'm making this enquiry on behalf of my friend. She is a filipino and currently works in the UAE as a housemaid cum cook with an Arab Family. She is finishing her contract this December and will be returning back to Philippones. Extremely efficient and trustworthy. I personally know her for a very long time. She can speak English, Tagalog and Arabic fluently.
Can someone help me and let me know how she can find a job in NZ and what all are the procedures?
Thank you..

Mate, This is a DIY country and ain't support a concept of a housemaid though. You'd rather find a mediator country to meet her up.   :)

Do you need to apply for visa for coming to nz?I am looking for someone to help around in our house if your friend is interested she can contact me on wechat ***?

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@lilactsj

Anyone coming to NZ to work will need the appropriate visa. The employer will be responsible for the visa cost.
For security reasons,and especially for females, please do not post any contact details here on the open forum

Do you need to apply for visa for coming to nz?I

Is there any country in the world where you DON'T need to get a visa?