Close

Filipino Maid Job

Hi
I'm making this enquiry on behalf of my friend. She is a filipino and currently works in the UAE as a housemaid cum cook with an Arab Family. She is finishing her contract this December and will be returning back to Philippones. Extremely efficient and trustworthy. I personally know her for a very long time. She can speak English, Tagalog and Arabic fluently.
Can someone help me and let me know how she can find a job in NZ and what all are the procedures?
Thank you..

She will have to find out if she qualifies for a visa and what sort of visa.
Try www.immigration.govt.nz  or a Google search.
To be honest it is not the sort of job that is available here for expats.

jacks99714 :

Hi
I'm making this enquiry on behalf of my friend. She is a filipino and currently works in the UAE as a housemaid cum cook with an Arab Family. She is finishing her contract this December and will be returning back to Philippones. Extremely efficient and trustworthy. I personally know her for a very long time. She can speak English, Tagalog and Arabic fluently.
Can someone help me and let me know how she can find a job in NZ and what all are the procedures?
Thank you..

Mate, This is a DIY country and ain't support a concept of a housemaid though. You'd rather find a mediator country to meet her up.   :)

Expatriate health insurance in Auckland

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Auckland

Moving to Auckland

Find tips from professionals about moving to Auckland

Travel insurance in Auckland

Enjoy stress-free travel to Auckland