Accommodation in mahebourg

Hi, myself and my boyfriend have just been offered a job with the Mauritian wildlife foundation and we are looking for basic accommodation from jan for 6-9 months. We are very easy people and are looking forward to working for the wildlife of Mauritius! If anyone has any advice or a place we could rent we would really appreciate it. Thank you!
Kindest regards.catherine

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Promoting own services - Housing
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, thank you for replying. We are working on Ill aux aigrettes and will be getting s boat daily. Would your place be suitable? Sounds great though!!

Hi, we are not situated in Mahebourg, so if you are looking for accommodation close to the boat jetty we would not suit your needs... however if you are thinking of hiring a car or scooter during your stay ? - then we are only 15 minutes drive from Mahebourg, and we would probably be cheaper than paying for  accommodation  in Mahebourg .

Thank you that's great news! What sort of accommodation do you have and how much would the rent be please? Thank you so much for your help

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Promoting own services - Housing
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

Please note that proposing accommodation is not allowed on the forum.

@ Catsupple, i suggest you to drop a "looking for" ad with all the details in the Housing in Mauritius section of the website.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,
Sorry I'm new to the forum and didn't realise there was a different section associated with housing. Thank you for the advise.
Kindest regards, catherine