Looking for friends in Eindhoven!

Hi everyone!

My name is Gari, I'm originally from Georgia, but it is already more than 6,5 years since I moved from there. First I did all my studies in Moscow, than spent a while in NYC and now I'm settled in Eindhoven where I work and also do my PhD!

Hope to hear from you!

Welcome on the forum Gari ;)

Hey Gari! I'm Lukasz, originally from Poland, and my girl from Ukraine, and we'll be moving to Eindhoven soon because apparently somebody there gave me a job :D

How do you like the Netherland? How is Eindhoven?

Hi Gari,
  I'm Mandy. I come from China. I came to Eindhoven last year and I also wanna make new friends here.

Sorry guys I was unavailable those these and haven't checked my mailbox. Lsos: I like...I really like it. Well, Eindhoven is quiet small city, at least for me, I spent six years in Moscow, and the whole Netherlands seem to be comparable with it) I think you will like it, I heard there are a lot of polish people overhere.

Mandy:Hi Mandy. check your inbox;)

Hi,
I came here for 3 weeks business trip.I finished my 2nd weeks.I fall in love Eindhoven, weekend can toward mall or near by area for bike. I saw a windmill here, tmr i will rent a bike and discover Eindhoven before toward my personal trip to germany&Venice&Rome. I know i will miss this town, i hope can get a chance to get a job here. good luck to you all...

Hi all,

I was in Eindhoven for 2 weeks last September. Hope to be there again soon. and meet more friends ;)

That is little town, i love is peace and i feel joy to stay. All natural around, so lovely...i am looking forward. shame, left 1 week....

garincha1987 wrote:

Sorry guys I was unavailable those these and haven't checked my mailbox. Lsos: I like...I really like it. Well, Eindhoven is quiet small city, at least for me, I spent six years in Moscow, and the whole Netherlands seem to be comparable with it) I think you will like it, I heard there are a lot of polish people overhere.

Mandy:Hi Mandy. check your inbox;)

I see...good to hear. I think? I also prefer larger cities, but if you say you like it, hopefully I will too!

I'm flying in this Saturday. Hope it goes well. You said there are alot of Polish people, but is this  a good thing? I hear they don't have the best reputation in Netherlands :)

Have a nice trip! Well, it depends, it likely rather a good thing than a bad one) yeap, unfortunately there is some kind of stereotype, but you can easily ruin all this, at least in respect of you! Good luck!

Interesting you compare it with a BIG city... coming from Vancouver it seems soo small lol

Hello,
I am Kumar.
I am new to Eindhoven, Netherlands and looking for friends.

Welcome on board Kumar :cheers:

Unfortunately you replied on a old and inactive thread so don't expect answers from these members.
I invite you to read other threads if you have certain questions. Hopefully you find some answers. If not you can create a new one.

hi...garincha..my name is nimia,from Philippines,married and living here in Berlicum. I'm new here Netherlands a month ago also looking for a friend.😀