Close

looking for friends in Eindhoven!

Hi everyone!

My name is Gari, I'm originally from Georgia, but it is already more than 6,5 years since I moved from there. First I did all my studies in Moscow, than spent a while in NYC and now I'm settled in Eindhoven where I work and also do my PhD!

Hope to hear from you!

Welcome on the forum Gari ;)

Hey Gari! I'm Lukasz, originally from Poland, and my girl from Ukraine, and we'll be moving to Eindhoven soon because apparently somebody there gave me a job :D

How do you like the Netherland? How is Eindhoven?

Hi Gari,
  I'm Mandy. I come from China. I came to Eindhoven last year and I also wanna make new friends here.

Sorry guys I was unavailable those these and haven't checked my mailbox. Lsos: I like...I really like it. Well, Eindhoven is quiet small city, at least for me, I spent six years in Moscow, and the whole Netherlands seem to be comparable with it) I think you will like it, I heard there are a lot of polish people overhere.

Mandy:Hi Mandy. check your inbox;)

Hi,
I came here for 3 weeks business trip.I finished my 2nd weeks.I fall in love Eindhoven, weekend can toward mall or near by area for bike. I saw a windmill here, tmr i will rent a bike and discover Eindhoven before toward my personal trip to germany&Venice&Rome. I know i will miss this town, i hope can get a chance to get a job here. good luck to you all...

Hi all,

I was in Eindhoven for 2 weeks last September. Hope to be there again soon. and meet more friends ;)

That is little town, i love is peace and i feel joy to stay. All natural around, so lovely...i am looking forward. shame, left 1 week....

garincha1987 :

Sorry guys I was unavailable those these and haven't checked my mailbox. Lsos: I like...I really like it. Well, Eindhoven is quiet small city, at least for me, I spent six years in Moscow, and the whole Netherlands seem to be comparable with it) I think you will like it, I heard there are a lot of polish people overhere.

Mandy:Hi Mandy. check your inbox;)

I see...good to hear. I think? I also prefer larger cities, but if you say you like it, hopefully I will too!

I'm flying in this Saturday. Hope it goes well. You said there are alot of Polish people, but is this  a good thing? I hear they don't have the best reputation in Netherlands :)

Have a nice trip! Well, it depends, it likely rather a good thing than a bad one) yeap, unfortunately there is some kind of stereotype, but you can easily ruin all this, at least in respect of you! Good luck!

Interesting you compare it with a BIG city... coming from Vancouver it seems soo small lol

Hello,
I am Kumar.
I am new to Eindhoven, Netherlands and looking for friends.

Welcome on board Kumar :cheers:

Unfortunately you replied on a old and inactive thread so don't expect answers from these members.
I invite you to read other threads if you have certain questions. Hopefully you find some answers. If not you can create a new one.

Expatriate health insurance in the Netherlands

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Netherlands

Moving to the Netherlands

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Netherlands

Travel insurance in the Netherlands

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the Netherlands

Flights to the Netherlands

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Netherlands