Exchange payment

Need some one to make almost  monthly family expenses payment in USA and I make equivalent payment locally here.

What? :unsure

I think it is clear

web blue wrote:

Need some one to make almost  monthly family expenses payment in USA and I make equivalent payment locally here.

I wonder if a complete stranger will be willing to do that for you.
If you have a valid Work Permit in VN, you should be able to transfer money from you local a/c.

Geez, clear as crystal.

Strangers today, friends tomorrow.

@Colin -- The OP meant he wishes to find someone to make monthly payment to his family in the States in US dollars with that person's money, and in turn, he would make the equivalent payment to that person's family here in VND -- presuming that the person (not the OP, the other one) has a family in VN to whom he needs to send monthly support.

This is a very old scheme (I knew of it decades ago) that was used mostly by Asian and Eastern European expats in America whose families were living in the homeland.  It was done to avoid bank fee and income tax, but only worked if both parties were honest and reliable.  Friendship did not make the scheme work any better than dealing with a stranger.  Most of the time, one or both parties were agents who earned a percentage for their fees.

Ciambella wrote:

@Colin -- The OP meant he wishes to find someone to make monthly payment to his family in the States in US dollars with that person's money, and in turn, he would make the equivalent payment to that person's family here in VND -- presuming that the person (not the OP, the other one) has a family in VN to whom he needs to send monthly support.

This is a very old scheme (I knew of it decades ago) that was used mostly by Asian and Eastern European expats in America whose families were living in the homeland.  It was done to avoid bank fee and income tax, but only worked if both parties were honest and reliable.  Friendship did not make the scheme work any better than dealing with a stranger.  Most of the time, one or both parties were agents who earned a percentage for their fees.

I thought that was what the OP was saying, but the wording wasn't overly clear.

OP wants to transfer money from Viet Nam to the US. He stated the procedure in reverse as I think first: he would pay someone in Viet Nam, then that person's connection in the US would pay his family.
I saw lots of services in the San Jose Story Road area 'Little Saigon' for Viets sending dollars back home.

Google "transfer money vietnam"
and see places like https://vietaircargo.com/en/money-trans … o-vietnam/.  Transferring from Viet Nam to the US is the unusual case but probably supported as these companies have operations on both sides.