Good day

Hello everyone. I just want to know if I am still ban in oman. I left in oman without resigning. I barrowed my passport and i have ticket and left oman , that was may 2015.
I have no idea if i can go back to oman or not. I here in bahrain right now.
Thank you for reading and hope you can give a advise what should i do?
Thanksss

Even I already finished my 2 years ban in oman. If my employer file me a case against me, its possible to go to jail and pay the fine of 400 rials.
What if they did not file a case against me, I can still enter in oman ....
Thankssss

Hi Erick14,

Since you are already in Bahrain, it is safe to assume that there are no 'police lookouts' issued for you in the GCC. Else, upon your entering the name and passport number during your first visit to Bahrain, you would have been apprehended by the airport police and hauled straight to Oman.

Perhaps your last employer in Oman has taken kindly to your 'absconding'.

Since two years have elapsed since your departure, you are now eligible to return to the Sultanate.

Thank you for  giving me a advise. But, do you think they did not file a case of run away to me in oman.

Erick14 wrote:

Thank you for  giving me a advise. But, do you think they did not file a case of run away to me in oman.

Hi Erick14,

If your last employer in Oman had filed a criminal case against you, then you would have been in jail by now.