Looking for Job

I am Rose 25 years old.from Philippines..I am looking for a job..I hope can somebody help me to get work in belguim,(antwerp) it's really my dream to work in other countries specially in belguim....if anyone can give me informations or can recommend  a work for me,please Send me a message.or just leave a comment here...thanks

Hi Rose, still looking for a job...if interested to work with plastic surgeon..send cv or get in touch..for in company training  regards, Cindy Jansen for dr Nash..

Hi,,thank you for the reply..may i know what is the position youre offering?

Hello everyone,

I invite you to add your ad in the dedicated section here:

Jobs in Antwerp

Thank you,
Christine

Hi there, I'm looking for part time job in belgium. I speak English Arabic,Albanian, Macedonian and Serbo-Croatian, I read french, speaking only little. I have only little bit of experience , driving b category, dealing with refugees in Macedonia. I'm allowed to work only 20 hours per week. Thank you for your time and effort. Your sincere friend jeton

In company training to become OR assistant..

Hi, I just moved in Antwerp from Greece ( i speak also Albanian)and I'm looking for a job where I can speak English. I'm an electrician and I'm interested in something like that I would appreciate it a lot if someone can help me or suggest a company to address.

www.vdab.be

Endrit85jaja wrote:

Hi, I just moved in Antwerp from Greece ( i speak also Albanian)and I'm looking for a job where I can speak English. I'm an electrician and I'm interested in something like that I would appreciate it a lot if someone can help me or suggest a company to address.

Hi,
When I read your post, I tell myself that you are the typical example of the expatriate who will miss his expatriation.  It's not up to others to adapt to you.  It's up to you to adapt to others.  Looking for work is vital, but English is not and will never be an official Belgian language.  So take Dutch lessons, there are very cheap courses set up by the state.  You can always find a job but open yourself.