Temporal Residency in Ukraine

For applying residency in Ukraine. you need to have some reasons. For example work in ukranian company, establish own company in Ukraine, marry on Ukranian citizen or do some volunteer activity and etc. If you have some of this reasons you can get visa d in any any Ukranian embassy abroad of Ukraine. After that you can apply for residency. Except documents that prove reasons of getting residency you will need to prepare medical insurance for 1 year term, pay government fee i amount of 20 $, invitation letter from person/company/ngo who invited you to Ukraine. You will get residency in 10 days after your application. As you get residency in 30 days you will need to get registration address. This is a full procedure to get temporal residency in Ukraine. You can use some advisors  to get this residency. For example lawyers from firm take 150 $ from one temporal residency permit. The cost of such service in Ukraine is from 150 till 300 $. I hope I helped you with this information.

Thanks for information given in your post Visa D,
I am asking one simple question in relation to being Married to a Ukrainian, The Time is 2 years? before a Visa D can be applied for or as this Ruling Changed as I would be one of the first to Apply for Visa D, as keep running out of the 90 day ruling's  marwood47

As youn will marry. You will need to go abroad to ukranian embassy to take visa d and then you can get temporal residency. After 2 years in marriage you can get permanent residency.