J1 to H1 working visa, possible?

Hey everyone! I'm Shelley from the Philippines. Just got here in Sacramento last August. I was wondering I got here in the USA thru a sponsor visa, Alliance Abroad Group, cos I'm having this teacher exchange program. Is there a possibility that I could change my visa from J-1 to H-1? Thank you.

It depends on your J1. Two year home rule will throw a wrench. Otherwise I539.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in California

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in California

Moving to California

Find tips from professionals about moving to California

Travel insurance in California

Enjoy stress-free travel to California