Favorite TV Program(s)

http://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2015/09/16/a0027743-0916-433e-83ce-d5d1dff58c34/resize/900x478/e1bbb5331f43c5f2decde8132e8b4b70/150916-news-chicago-cast.jpg

The Chicago franchise focuses on the professional and private lives of the firefighters, police officers, emergency medical personnel and *legal professionals who serve the city of Chicago. A recurring and unifying theme of the four shows is Molly's, a small bar owned by three firefighters which has been frequented by characters from all four shows. Dick Wolf has stated that most episodes in the franchise will end with a scene at Molly's, saying that "it's a great note on the end of every show that connects all the shows".

*Chicago Justice was axed after just one season, which was a shame because I found it to be quite good and they would often cross over with Chicago PD, Fire and Med as do the others.

What do you like watching?

Doctor who but the program is getting a bit sex obsessed these days.
Quite why they have to put sex into what is still mainly a kids' program is beyond me unless they have an agenda of some sort.
Watched it since I was too young to remember what age I was but it looks like it's coming to an end.

Sendung mit der Maus
(A German educational series for kids - it's actually the only thing I ever watch on TV, all the rest is junk!)

beppi wrote:

Sendung mit der Maus
(A German educational series for kids - it's actually the only thing I ever watch on TV, all the rest is junk!)

Do you have SKY beppi?

On most days, I have a sky above my head, yes!
(But in case you were not off-topic: I don't have a TV.)

My kids have a TV that my wife borrows but she uses her computer for the most part as there is such a wide selection of films available.
I also download (legally, of course) but I watch on my 3m projection screen.
I'm posh.

I use bluetooth headphones so no one moans at me.

PS. Posters should note my profile and the noted jobs when believing what I type.

Oppps I'm a tech freak, I have 5 TV's. Also have German SKY that's only so the misses can watch ORF. I'm lucky as some programs can be switched to English.

We have Netflix in the living room and my NEW Mancave (my new addition to the house.) But all our devises are connected to the internet so watch most stuff online.

Oooops  :offtopic:

Back to the OP ;)

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR