Moving to Gurugram

Hi everyone, I am moving from Rio de Janeiro to Gurugram soon, I will be working on sector 29. It´s my first time in India. Is there anyone familiar with this area? Thanks guys!

got any help clara ?

Hi Clara myself Ravin here i am from gurugram living here from last 20 years if u need any help feel free to contact me at +***.
U can whatsapp me so that we can be in touch.
M living near sector 29 only

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am much more familiar about this place.write me at *** with every question you have.

Good luck

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi

My office is near Sec 29 Gurugram (earlier known as Gurgaon). The place is full of offices and restaurants.

It is safe and secure. However, of looking for accommodation, then the nearby places are DLF cybercity phase 1,2 and 3. Also, you can look for PG in Sec 30,31 etc.

If anything else required, please feel free to write here.

Regards
Kanika

hi clara

Todo vai?

there a family of Brazilian native living in DLF Phase 3. and the husband work as a Brazilian Chef at a 5 stars hotel in sector 29 Gurgaon. I know the family personally and can introduce to them.