Cost of finishin the house

i bouht a house inside the subdivion located in laguna,its a bear type only,means i have to do the finishing from the interior side,how much does it cost me to furnish the house?any advice will be very much appreciated..thanks

Probably best to do this when you are here to supervise the work.

Hi there

Just how bare is the house?  Any bathroom fixtures or kitchen appliances and cupboards?   How about light fixtures, water heaters, etc..
Do you need furniture?   Utensils and bedding?
You could very easily spend an extra 1/2 million pesos ...

jessiecandelario wrote:

i bouht a house inside the subdivion located in laguna,its a bear type only,means i have to do the finishing from the interior side,how much does it cost me to furnish the house?any advice will be very much appreciated..thanks

How "bare" is your house? Do you need tiles done? Does the house have bedroom divisions, kitchen counters, bathroom fixtures?

Anyways, the cost of finishing and furnishing the interiors of a house depends on the size of the house, what needs to be done, and most importantly, how much you are willing to spend, i.e., your budget. 1'x 1' vinyl tiles vs 2' x 3' granite tiles. Curtain rod vs tempered glass shower enclosures. Portable gas range vs built-in stove top. Palo chino bed frames vs narra. There is a wide range of costs in between "liveable" and "high-end." The cost depends on you what type of finishing and furnishing you want.

I would advise that you talk to contractors or start the work only when you're physically here in the Philippines. A house is an investment. Material or equipment might look good only in pictures. Best to be here to see what you are paying for.

thank u for the advice...let me just rephrase my question what can a 500k budget do in a 44sqm house?
the house is up to 2 floors and was designed to have a 3rd floor..just a liveable house will be just fine for me..

I think your budget of 500K might get you settled in your new house if you stick to basic appliances and less expensive floor coverings and other trimmings.    This amount is only $12.5K US and puts things more in perspective for me.    Fridges, Ovens, TV's etc. are very expensive here..