Dependant Pass Approval

Hi!

I would like to know how long does it take for a Dependant Pass to get approved nowadays, any idea?

My company applied for a DP for my spouse last Friday and upon checking EPOL today the status says "Pending inputs from vetting agencies. Expected outcome is 2 months from the Date of Application". Does it really take that long for a DP?

Thanks in advance

Vetting agencies are external organisations MoM engages to verify your credentials. The time it takes is thus outside of MoM's control, but based on their experience they provide the estimates you saw. In reality, it can take shorter or longer.

It depends on what are the documents you have submitted of your DP applicant. Possibly, they may check authenticity of those documents, and may engage with a vetting agency. I'm giving you all possible cases, so it may take from 1 week to 2 months or so.

My company only submitted my spouse application form, passport photocopy and our marriage certificate as that's what my HR told me. Should we also submit my spouse bachelors degree diploma now or only if requested by MoM?

Normally, educational background (highest degree or educational certificate) can be submitted at the time of submission. If it was not submitted then wait till MoM request for. So, what did you indicate at her education part in the DP application form? Good luck

@surya2k I also asked my HR to submit my spouse diploma but she said if only MoM requested. My spouse only filled up whats on the application form like highest qualification which is bachelors degree, country of school and name of school.

Ok then bring all the originals at the time of MoM appointment (after DP got approve), she will go for a biometric thumb print and photo shoot at MoM office. If they ask then you can show those originals.