Moving to Hyderabad - Looking for locations to meet other expats!

Hi all! My name is Nicole, I've been traveling through Asia for the last 8 months and will be staying in India for the next 5 months.

I've done volunteer work with animal shelters, and working with orphanages.

I'll mostly be in Hyderabad and looking for places to meet other expats or other foreigners as well! I'd like to find a yoga studio, cafe/coffee shops, and whatnot.

Would love to meet anyone who lives in India or has been there specifically in Hyderabad!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

-Nicole

Hello Nicole,

I am Sunny working for a US based company and I have been born n brought up in Hyderabad. Have travelled to Philippines and Singapore and planning to migrate to Canada.

I can certainly help u with some Yoga studios and cafe's and other information that u wish to know.

You can whatsapp me for more information so you can tell me the area u would be residing in and then i could suggest accordingly.***

Welcome to India!

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to Hyderabad..nice to hear you want to stay here...lots of yoga studios, café, dance studios are here..When you are planning to move here ?

Hi! Thank you for your response! I've already arrived :) Been here for 3 days now. Would love to get some information from you!

Yes please, what kind of help you want ? Can text or WhatsApp me on ****..In which area you stayed here ?

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

@pramod

Please do not post any contact details on the open forum. This is for reasons of security.

@Stumpy

thank you...I was not aware of this..

I'm currently in Konapur area, but I am able to get around as far as Jubilee Hills. I am seeking for yoga studios, cafes, places where I can go for runs and whatnot. Also a good hair salon! :)

Another thing is also places for volunteer with animals too!

curlsoutloud wrote:

Another thing is also places for volunteer with animals too!

Street animals
- Blue Cross Animal Shelter
- People For Animals

Wild animals / wildlife conservation
- Hyderabad Tiger Conservation Society
Address: 11-4-636/A, Red Hills, Lakdikapul, Hyderabad, Telangana 500457, India
Phone: +91 97048 76609

- WWF Hyderabad branch
Address: 1-2-288/40, Lane 3, Aravindra Nagar, Domalguda, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500029, India
Phone: +91 40 2339 4151

- Wildlife Protection Society
-----------------------------------------
Be careful!
Don't rush to make monetary donations or pay fees etc. to do volunteering.
TBH, many of the small self-styled charities in India are always after money, especially from the foreigners interested in welfare activities.
Also, check if they are registered with State/Central Govt. before you join them.

Cheers!  :cheers:

Sorry, that link isn't working.

Wildlife Protection Society
Wildlife Rescue Services
Address: Door No 3-5-190/14/24GF, Narayanguda, Hyderabad - 500029, Melkote Park,
V S Nagar

Thank you so much for the resources! It is greatly appreciated! :)

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.

Welcome to india

How was your trip to India dear?

Hi Dear.
Am Monty , moved from UK to Hyderabad in 2017.
Like this place and setttled here. You seeking any info /help reach me out dear

Cheers!
Monty

Hi Nicole nice to see you,IAM Habeeb staying in Hyderabad since long time if ur really interested into meet please contact me on ***.

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.