Jobs in an Engg / Construction industry in Muscat,Sohar,Duqm,Salalah?

Greetings to everyone!

Hi my name is Mervin and I am currently working as a Sales executive of a dry goods supplier here in Muscat for 1.4 years and this is my first time working abroad. My past professional experience is in Procurement in 4 multi-national companies for more than 12 years and I feel the need to go back to my real profession or field of work. However, it is not easy to find a job via online and sometimes walk-in applications. I have been given the go-signal to shift to another company from my arbab and giving an NOC is not an issue.

Anyone can give some advise or perhaps recommend me to a company that fits my requirement? I would truly appreciate it. Thank you.

Mervin

Hi Butaslac,

Try your luck by posting an ad under the jobs section here in this forum. No harm in trying.

Since the market seems to be improving, at least there is some hope for landing a job soon.

Keep looking at the English dailies for suitable job openings. Online portals are not of much help or use.

And there are literally no headhunters in Oman, since hiring an expatriate is still a challenge for most companies.

Hi Mr. Sumitran,

Thank you for your attention and  advice.

Mervin

Hi,

You can check , as below are some leading construction companies in Oman:

1. Bahwan Engineering Company
2. Larsen & Tourbo Oman
3. Saudi National Contracting Company
4. Galfar Engineering company
5. Gantoot Engineering
6. Civilco construction company

e.t.c.

Best wishes....

Hi Asif,

Thank you for your reply. I submitted to some of these companies but I never received any reply yet.